Project finance deals are typically executed in a range of different ways. This gives rise to a series of complex considerations in which we have considerable experience ranging from tax structuring, legal feasibility and corporate law to the detailed security package that can be offered to support the financing.
We advise sponsors, lenders, EPC and O&M contractors during all stages of the negotiations and provide a full range of legal services dedicated to the energy sector, in particular renewable energy, such as solar and wind technology, waste-to-energy and biomass, etc.
We will ensure an integrated approach that supports all phases through to the project's financial phase.
- Administrative and corporate due diligence report
- Corporate and tax structuring
- Assets purchase agreements
- Share purchase agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Project financing agreements
- Security package with the lenders
- EPC and O&M agreements
- Export credit agreements (SACE)