We advise on all aspects of employment law, and have significant experience in complex industrial relations' matters and union negotiations.
Our employment practice deals with all aspects of the management of human resources, for example engaging staff and independent contractors, advising on employee dismissals and terminations, and advising on non-disclosure, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
We also advise on employment disputes and on conciliation and arbitration procedures.
Our employment practice includes:
- Employment contracts and contracts for services
- Relocations, secondments and changes of role
- Disciplinary procedures, and individual and collective redundancies
- Project-related and flexible contracts
- Employment law issues arising from corporate restructurings, business transfers, mergers, spin-offs and break-ups
- Health and safety matters and work-related accidents
- Pensions, supplementary pensions and social security policies